Object Name: IC 405 and IC 410
Object Type: Emission Nebula
Acquisition Date: 11/11/2018
Location: Vista, San Diego County, California
• Imaging Scope – Takahashi FSQ-106 EDX IV
• Imaging Camera – ZWO ASI1600MM-C with EFW2
• Filters – Baader 36mm unmounted hydrogen alpha filter – 7nm bandpass
• Guiding – Borg 77ED with ZWO ASI120MM-S
• Mount – Astro-Physics 900GTO
Camera Control – Sequence Generator Pro
Guider control – PHD2
- Imaging Camera – gain 200, offset 50 – cooled to -15
- Exposures – 100 x 180 seconds
PixInsight and Photoshop CC were used to process the images.
PixInsight – Image calibration, frame alignment and image stacking. LocalNormalization tool used during image integration. MultiscaleLinearTransform for noise attenuation and HistogramTransformation.
Photoshop – Levels, Curves, Smart Sharpen, Reduce Noise.
Click on the image below to see a larger version. Follow this link to my Astrobin page for access to a high resolution image.