Object Name: Messier 17 wide field in hydrogen-alpha light. Also seen in the field are IC 4701 aka Sharpless 44 which is to the lower right and the open cluster Messier 18 which is at bottom center.
Object Type: Emission Nebula
Acquisition Date: June 24, 2019
Location: Tierra del Sol, San Diego County, California
• Imaging Scope – Takahashi FSQ-106 EDX IV with 0.6x reducer
• Imaging Camera – ZWO ASI1600MM-C with EFW2
• Filters – Baader 36mm unmounted red, green and blue filters
• Guiding – Borg 77ED with ZWO ASI120MM-S
• Mount – Astro-Physics 900GTO
Camera Control – Sequence Generator Pro
Guider control – PHD2
• Imaging Camera – gain 200, offset 50 – cooled to -15
• Exposures – 70 x 180 seconds
PixInsight and Photoshop CC were used to process the images.
Click on the image below to see a larger version. Thanks for looking.